Microneedling uses a medical device that slides across the skin, penetrating the upper layers and creating microscopic holes. This process creates a wound response in the body and causes the skin to create new collagen and elastin fibers.
Microneedling benefits include:
- Reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces the appearance of pores
- Increased effectiveness and penetration of active ingredients in topical products
- Improves the appearance of stretch marks
- Stimulates circulation and builds collagen
- It can be used on all areas of the scalp, face, and body
This treatment is ideal for any skin type and can be repeated every month until desired results are achieved. Expect mild to moderate redness that can last for 24-48 hours.